Charitable Tax Concessions and Deductibility
We provide advice, documentation and necessary liaison with the Australian Tax Office and other agencies in relation to Deductible Gift Recipient (“DGR”) and concessionally taxed entities such as:
· Public Ancillary Funds;
· Private Ancillary Funds;
· Charitable trusts.
· Charitable Institutions
· Scholarship funds; and
· School Building funds.
Churches and faith based organisations:
· Tax Concession Charities.
Environmental and cultural organisations:
· Charitable Institutions;
· Registered Environmental Organisations;
· Registered Cultural Organisations; and
· Public Art Galleries, Libraries and Museums.
· Public Benevolent Institutions;
· Registered Harm Prevention Charities;
· Health Promotion Charities; and
· Welfare Funds.
We also provide advice in relation to Fringe Benefits Tax treatment for not-for-profit organisations and duty exemptions.